- I have forgotten my ACS username/password. What should I do?
- Will I be reminded before my registration expires?
- How long does the offsite registration to CHC resources last for?
- I have completed the ACS renewal process, but now my account is not activated. What should I do?
- Do I include spaces when registering my telephone number?
- How many characters are required in the username and password?
- Can I register using a personal email address?
- I tried to login with my ACS details but it says my account is not activated. What should I do?
- I have received an email saying that my account is due to expire. What should I do?
- I tried to register for a CHC ACS account but I was unsuccessful. What should I do?
- How do I register for a CHC ACS account?
- Do I have to log in to access resources if I am using a computer from my health service?
Resources and applications
- How do I know the latest Search Enhancements on Ovid platform?
- Why I can’t see the contents from the Australian Medicines Handbook using Internet Explorer version 8?
- How can I find out about NEJM Resident 360 and NEJM LibraryHub?
- How do we use Advanced Search Interface in Summon?
- How can I find out about the new features of eTG complete?
- Is there an A-Z list of journals and eBooks?
- Why I can’t see the link to Paediatric Pharmacopoeia on Clinicians Health Channel?