If you are experiencing problems accessing a CHC resource, please contact the CHC Customer Support Desk (Tel: 1800 107 421) and provide answers to the below questions:
- What is the name of the journal/resource that you are having problems with?
- When did the problem start (e.g. date and approximate time)?
- Are you trying to access the CHC resource whilst onsite (at work) or remotely (i.e. from home)?
- How are you accessing this resource (e.g. CHC website, library A-to-Z listing, library website/portal)?
- Is this problem affecting one computer or a whole department?
- Have you been able to access this resource in the past?
- Have you cleared your cookies cache and recent browsing history and reattempted access?
- Please provide a “Print Screen” copy of the error message you are viewing to be pasted into the email
We may also request additional information to assist with your query, as listed below:
- Your domain name: (You may need help from your IT department).
- Your IP address: (you can check this using www.whatismyip.com).
- The username and password of the account/s you are having this problem with.