Please follow the instructions below or contact the CHC Customer Support Desk.
iMIMS is a mobile application designed for Apple-based products such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and allows you to get access to valuable drug information on the go.
You are required to have a CHC ACS account to access iMIMS on your Apple device. Register for a CHC ACS account.
- Search and download iMIMS from the App Store. NB: The iMIMS application is 430MB. It will not be possible to download it over the 3G/4G network.
- Request for an iMIMS Token Number by logging in using your CHC ACS username and password. Then, click ‘Proceed’.
- Register for iMIMS by filling in the form, and click ‘Complete Registration’
- Launch iMIMS and login using the Token Number when requested.
- Search and download MIMS for Android from the Google Play Store.
- Request a MIMS for Android Token Number by logging in using your CHC ACS credentials. Then, click ‘Proceed’.
- Register for MIMS for Android by filling in the form, and click ‘Complete Registration’
- Open the MIMS for Android application and enter the Token Number. NB: The MIMS for Android application is 430MB. It will not be possible to download it over the 3G/4G network.
MIMS Mobile is specifically designed for use on the phone you carry with you every day. It has been developed for use across a range of platforms and devices – primarily internet-enabled Smartphones. Register for MIMS Mobile